Thursday, December 24

Vintage Christmas Card for December 24


On this Christmas Eve night, I saved two cards to share. The first is a lovely card with a cut-out design that surrounds Mary, Joseph and the baby Jesus. The second card reminds me of the German Hummel figurines that were so popular many years ago. Both make me start humming "Away in a Manger". I remember Christmas programs at church when as a little girl, we would sing that sweet song. Tonight so many churches were dark and my hope and prayer is that next year at this time, there will be singing and worship in person, time to gather with family and friends, see their smiles, give them hugs. ♥️

 


2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That top card is lovely! The bottom card is cute, too. Yes, I missed having our Christmas eve service at church this year. This is the first year that we've missed a Christmas eve service in at least 20 years. I hope this ends soon.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Son preciosas, me encantan!!! FELICES FIESTAS

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018