Tuesday, December 29

Vintage Christmas Card for December 29

This morning, I looked out the upstairs window into our backyard. I could see the tracks of the deer that walk along the edge of the trees. I could also see the indentations in the snow where they stop and rest, laying down near my little Dinosaur Garden, the same spot where I have taken photos of my quilts. So this card was the perfect card for this night....... deer among the trees and snow. The card is really pretty as it's printed on delicate parchment paper that you just don't see used anymore. This is one that I think I might frame. Actually, I am thinking I might frame several of the cards I've shared. I have an idea for a collage of small framed cards on a really large frame. I actually have the large frame so it might just happen by next Christmas! 



No comments:

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018