Monday, December 7

Vintage Christmas Card for December 6

 Vintage Christmas Card - December 6

This is the card that "jumped out" at me tonight as I sorted through the stack of vintage Christmas cards. C H R I S T M A S definitely spells all those things and I am under the spell of Christmas these days. Tonight I decorated the tree in the dining room. It looks just like it did last year.......same ornaments, just in a different place. Same thing is a good thing sometimes. Makes me feel comfortable. So tonight I have to ask...... for those of you that celebrate Christmas, what is the thing you love most about Christmas?



1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I think I like that everything is 'cozy' when the house is decorated for Christmas. Cute card.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018