Sunday, December 27

Vintage Christmas Card for December 27

Once again, here is a card that isn't all that old but It's in the box of cards and it's perfect for today. It snowed a bit and there is more snow coming in the next few days. Occasionally, we see a Cardinal couple in our backyard and I love it when they come and sit on the railing on our deck. That doesn't happen often so it's a real treat. My mother loved Cardinals so this card really reminded me of her. She also loved to shop at Hobby Lobby and she loved Christmas. I bought this little lantern at Hobby Lobby this past August and I thought of her when I bought it. She would have bought one, probably two of them. ;-) Christmas may be over but I still enjoy the lights of Christmas that bring such a warm glow to the room. And I'll keep sharing cards for a couple more weeks. I sorted through the box of cards today and set aside  cards for about ten more days and then there are cards for next December. I'm planning ahead and determined to make 2021 a better year than 2020! 



No comments:

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018