Sunday, December 13

Vintage Christmas Card for December 13

This little card is so sweet. I love that little lamb and the two little angels. I'm sure my Carolers are singing "Joy to the World". Funny thing.......every night when I post the photo of these vintage cards next to my Carolers, Facebook draws a box around their faces so they can be tagged. Kinda strange as ....... they aren't real people! Speaking of real people.......I'm working on my Christmas cards that I'll be sending out this week to my real people..... family and friends. So........ do you all send Christmas cards? 



2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I haven't sent out cards in several years now. I used to do it every year, then I started doing it every other year, then.... I'm hoping to send out a family newsletter in January. We'll see....

Jocelyn said...

I do send out Christmas Cards every years. This year more than most, because of not being able to be with family and friends. Every year the amount we receive has dwindled. Which is sad. But I still get cards from a friend who was married the same time as we were.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018