Sunday, December 13

Vintage Christmas card for December 12

Well, I got so busy writing Christmas cards to family and friends that I lost track of time and almost forgot to post a vintage card!  Last night after I posted the card with Peace on it, I found myself singing "I heard the bells on Christmas Day, there old familiar carols play....." and today I kept singing it as I did laundry and cleaning. I love that carol and so many others. It would be so wonderful to go caroling in the neighborhood but not possible this year. I wonder, though........maybe I'll sing from my sewing room window. 


1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I haven't been caroling in years. I've never seen carolers around here, other than hubby's barbershop chorus that usually goes caroling in nursing homes and in downtown.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018