Thursday, December 17

Vintage Christmas Card for December 17

These two cards are very similar in ink color and design. Their pastel colors are soft and pretty, not the typical red and green but I really like them. Most of the cards in the box I'm going through are just the front of the cards, with the back of the card cut away. So it is with these two cards. I have no idea what their message was but if I gave a message to them it would be "Let it Snow" because we have no snow here in southern Minnesota!  It's one week until Christmas Eve and it would be so lovely if we got even just a wee bit of snow to bring some sparkle to the landscape. Maybe it will snow yet........



1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I hear snow is coming before Christmas. Hope you get some. Cute cards.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018