Wednesday, December 16

Vintage Christmas Card for December 16

I picked this card from the box when I saw the words..... "Thinking of you". If there is one thing that sending Christmas cards says, it is the simple message... "'I'm thinking of you". With each card I write, I am thinking of that person, remember good times, even some sad times. Today is the anniversary of the passing of my father-in-law Ed. It's hard to believe it's been 45 years. A passing at Christmas time is always difficult. I'm thinking tonight of friends here in Minnesota and in my home town in Iowa who are dealing with loss. I'm thinking of them tonight and saying a prayer for peace and comfort. 



1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

It's nice to be thought of. Merry Christmas!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018