Thursday, January 7

Vintage Christmas Card for January 7, 2021

This is the final vintage card for the Christmas season of 2020. It's a pretty winter scene that looks down on a small village. A prominent feature in the scene is lovely church and it's steeple. Does it look familiar to any of you? Some of you might remember some of my the photos that I took on my walks around our neighborhood last fall and shared on my Facebook page. I took several photos from the top of the hill and a prominent feature was the church steeple rising among the trees. If I took a photo now, most of the trees would be bare of leaves and there would be a bit of snow cover on the ground. So when I saw this card, I thought of Henderson. When we first moved here in 2006, I loved to look out the upstairs windows of our house and look down into the valley below. Lights on the houses twinkled and I remember telling my husband.... "it looks like Whoville!" Henderson is a great little town....... pretty as the scene in this card and at night..... it sparkles!  

Happy New Year 2021! 

Look for another card, one each month on the 25th. 



No comments:

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018