Monday, January 25

A vintage Christmas Card for January 2021


This past December, I enjoyed sharing vintage Christmas cards so much that I wanted to share one each month throughout the year. I didn't select one from the box of vintage cards, though. Instead, this is a vintage card that my mother and dad sent to us in the 1970's. I liked it so much that I decoupaged it. Every year I hang it and another one that I received from my Aunt Bell. I'll share that one in the future. 

As I type this, I am looking across the room at our tree in the family room. I'm going to take it down tomorrow. It's always a sad day when I take down the tree because the lights add such a warm glow to the room. The tree in our living room is still up but it will come down on Thursday. The dining room tree, though, will just change from Christmas to a Valentine theme sometime this weekend. The Christmas ornaments may get packed away but the spirit of Christmas will keep on going........

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

We haven't taken down our tree yet, either.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018