Saturday, January 9

Snowman Quilts!

I enjoyed sharing my vintage Christmas cards and blogging again. I'm a bit sorry that I got out of the habit of blogging. But......I managed to blog every day in December and more so maybe I can keep it up again. So, I thought I'd share quilts and at the same time it will help me create a list of my quilts, a much needed inventory. And I can also make labels for the quilts that don't have labels! Starting with January snow-themed quilts, this is a small wall-hanging made by my friend Sherry Murrary. I received this as a gift at one of our Prior Lake Quilter's Christmas parties. I think it was in 1999. Sherry and I lived in the same neighborhood for several years and I can remember watching our daughters wait for the schoolbus on their first day of kindergarten. That was 1975. My, my how the years do fly!

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute quilt your friend made for you. Nice memories with it.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018