Sunday, December 25

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Twas the night before Christmas and all through our house................
everyone else is asleep and I'm here at the computer. LOL!  I am taking a few minutes before I head off to bed to wish you all a....................
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

We enjoyed a lovely Christmas Eve with family. Our stockings were hung on the stairway with care and after dinner and our gift exchange, we checked out the goodies that are always in our stockings.


Yes, it was a lovely evening and now it's time for bed.
Hope you all enjoy a lovely Christmas Day!

4 comments:

Mary Grace McNamara said...

What a festive staircase, Sandi! Merry Christmas to you too!

MGM

Denise :) said...

Merry Christmas! :)

Dee M said...

Sandi, I have enjoyed your Christmastime photos since I don't decorate much here (go out of town for Christmas). Thank you for all the sharing you have done this year and I look forward to seeing what will come next year and hope it is a blessed and wonderful one for you and your family.

Caroline said...

Lovely to see your pictures. I made X-mas stockings for all my nieces and nephews to hang at my parents. Unfortunetaley I couldn't enjoy it, because I was totally unexpected in hospital because of pain in my back, and couldn;t walk anymore. Now I'm home, recovering at least 6 weeks.But grateful to be home. And lots of time to read your blog, I love your X-mas decorations. bye bye Caro

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018