Wednesday, October 14

Due to technical difficulties........

I am unable to post to my blog as I have computer problems. Seems a virus has decided to repeatedly knock at my computer door. I'm at the library right now so I can post to my groups and my blog. My husband is going to try to solve my problem for me tonight. I hope this doesn't take long to solve. If I'm not posting or replying, you'll know why.
Sandi who would like to teach all those out there who are using their fingers to compromise other computers, that they should use their fingers for something artfully creative instead of wreaking havoc on someone else's computer!

4 comments:

Pat said...

I always say...if there are people SO smart as to create all kinds of havoc on our computers, they should put their high-IQ brains to use in medical research....make a REAL difference in lives, ya know?

Nanette Merrill said...

Sandi since my problem I've seen this happen to several other bloggers. Ick. I 'm so so sorry. Hope things are back to normal soon.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Hope your computer problems are resolved soon.

Heather said...

Get well soon, Sandi's computer. We miss her! :o)

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018