Sunday, October 11

Been a little busy..........

This last week has been crowded with lots of stuff! I have pictures to share and much to tell. I'll be doing that later this afternoon and through tomorrow. This coming week is also going to be "crowded with lots of stuff" and then all the "comings and goings" will come to an end. I've decided I don't like being on the road in our crazy wintery weather and am going to make my plans differently from Nov. to March. The internet is going to be where you'll find me, either here on my blog or in my Yahoo groups. I have lots of patterns and fun stuff to share. I'm experiencing some computer glitches, though, that are causing me some grief. Bear with me and I'll get this worked out.
In the meantime, here's a "goodie box" that I received from my blogging friend, Pat.


I'll take the box of "goodies" to our next crazy quilting meeting and we'll have fun sorting through it!!
This post was a test, of sorts. I am able to load pictures in blogger so this tells me that my computer issues are limited to my Yahoo groups/e-mail. Hmmmmm. I wish I were smarter at this computer stuff.
Back later. Time for lunch.
Sandi

4 comments:

Pat said...

I'm glad your photo posting is working. (You made the contents of that box look nice...instead of the crammed-in mess it was when I mailed it!!! LOL)

Cleary (Cie) said...

Sandi,
Yahoo is doing the mess-ups to everyone it's not your computer skills.
Huggs,
Cleary

Annelein said...

Hi Sandi,

It's been a while since I've visited your blog. You are very busy.

Some of the fabrics from your giveaway are used in a antique quilt I make. Its a lovely fabric. So, when working on the quilt and using your fabric I think of you.

How are you now. Do things get better???

Huggs,
Willeke

Gayle said...

There's nothing like a box of "goodies" to inspire creativity.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018