Wednesday, March 23

The Garden Angel book from Country Threads..........

I just found out from Country Threads that the booklet "Forget-Me-Nots" is still available. Just hop on over to their site and scroll down until you see their e-mail address where you can request the booklet. And "just for fun", tell them "Sandi sent me". It's just $5.00 (plus some shipping and handling, I'm sure)!!  In that book, you'll find the designs by Tammy Johnson that include the angel from the the little quilt in my previous post and four other designs. They would be great done in flannels, wool or woolfelt. There is one design I want to make but not any time soon as it's the one that says........."Let it Snow!" Well, this morning most of us here in Minnesota woke up to more snow and I'm just here to say that I have had enough snow for one winter!!  The calendar may say Spring but Mother Nature has a slightly different opinion. :-)  Also, Kevin our mailman was just here and he said that the roads are awful with cars in the ditch and not good driving conditions at all! He told me to "just stay in and enjoy it". And I am! I'm working on some mug rugs this afternoon, then more work on a tablerunner project......Off to the sewing machine I go...........
Sandi

3 comments:

julieQ said...

Oh, I like that book! Thank you for that tip, Sandy!

Pat said...

I'm glad you aren't going out anywhere in that weather. And I hope soon spring REALLY gets there to stay (well...to stay at least until it's summertime).

Love Of Quilts said...

When I started reading "Forget-Me-Nots" I thought you were going to talk about old time flower.

More snow for you and we are having storms and tornadoes watches down here...supposes to get bad tomorrow. Trish

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018