Saturday, October 18

Taking a deep breath.......

and collecting my thoughts. Feeling a little better today. Decided I should acknowledge that I have some good days and some not so good. Several years ago, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and I keep it at bay most of the time by pacing myself and eating right and resting, etc. Then sometimes I take on too much, don't eat right (my problem yesterday) and I "take a hit". Actually, I was "under the weather" with a back pain issue last weekend so I should have "laid low" a little longer but didn't. So, I am taking a deep breath and readjusting a couple of things.
Later today, I'm going to post a little photo and a cupcake story. A few minutes ago, I updated the SewandShare blog with new photos and in about an hour, I will deliver the last of the quilts for Iowa to my son's house, so that the quilts can make their way to Iowa (Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area). My husband is going along to help.
I will post the Pickled Pink Pincushion tutorial on Monday and then I'll post the Redwork Pincushion tutorial after I get back from the retreat that Collette and I are hosting next weekend. So, all that should give me a little more room to breath in. I enjoy all of the things I do, sometimes I just take on too many things to enjoy!!
Hope you are having a good weekend!
Sandi

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sandi, glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Take care of yourself. Sounds like you have a busy couple of days in front of you. Don't overdo it. Looking forward to the pincushion tutorial.
Teresa

Sue H said...

Oh, my gosh, Sandi -- after you said you were going to take it easy, you listed a marathon of jobs to do!!! Please, pace yourself and allow yourself to really recuperate. I think there's something in this fall air that is saying, do this, do that, hurry, hurry...

The Teacup Cottage said...

A stitcher and a teacup lover ... we're going to be fast friends. You are right on target with asking about the teacups, because starting this week I will (weekly) profile each one and the story of how it joined my little collection.

Sherri said...

Wow, it sounds like you are very busy! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. I still can't believe I won your giveaway...happy day! Thanks again!

Sandra :) said...

You have a lot on your plate - please take it easy!!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018