Monday, February 13

What's on the line?

It's a re-run!   LOL!
I was busy watching the Grammy's and
almost forgot to do a blogpost. 
It's almost Valentine's Day .........
and I wanted to share a heart-themed quilt .........  
Soooo, go here for my favorite little hearts quilt.........
And then there's this one that you've seen before...................


One of the vintage quilts that my mother and dad bought at auction.
I have gathered up a stack of red fabrics and
plan to start making a reproduction of this vintage quilt.
I need a "carry it along with me" project and I think this will be just right. :-)
A couple night's ago, my husband came into my sewing room and
observed that I have a number of "started projects".
I told him that "yes, I sure do" and then ........
I recited a couple things undone in his shop. :-)
I might as well start another to add to the pile. :-)

All for now.........Have a good Monday!
Sandi

5 comments:

Denise :) said...

Wow -- what a beautiful quilt! Is it pieced or appliqued? It's hard to tell! It sure is gorgeous, though. :)

Beth said...

It might be a rerun, but it is just beautiful. I don't know how to describe it but red and white quilts are really special.
Happy Valentine's Day

Nanette Merrill said...

I love the on the line quilts. This one is fantabulous. Really amazing. I could look at it again and again.

Kats Studio said...

Love the red and white. My husband said I needed to cut back on purchasing my art and quilt supplies and I told him I would if he would not run to town every time he broke a bolt or needed a tractor part. Don't ya love em'.

Snoodles said...

Heehee! We have the same conversations here, too! Love that quilt on the line!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018