Saturday, August 23

On the road again.......

Just like Willy, I am "on the road again". Not off to any place fancy, though, just another trip home to Iowa. As I already mentioned, it's my mother's 80th birthday soon - Monday, August 25th to be exact. I am going down to celebrate with her. I will tell you more about the celebration after I return home. Kaiser, the beagle, is going along on this trip but my DH will be "holding down the fort" here while we are away.
I won't have any computer access for a few days so I won't be able to post again til Tuesday. And that means that I have to adjust the time of the drawing for the Mystery Giveaway Basket. I'm extending the deadline to leave a comment to Noon on Tuesday, August 26th. Then after I arrive home I'll have my DH do the honors and select the lucky winner. I will post it by 8:00 CST on Tuesday. So if you're reading this for the first time, add a comment here (or send me an e-mail) so that your name will go in the drawing!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Back soon...............

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

Tell your mom a big Happy Birthday! Have a lovely day together.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018