Tuesday, August 26

And the winner is.......

Kathy at Kela's world is the name that my husband drew from the well-mixed basket full of comments! I have sent her an e-mail and await her reply. Click here to check out her blog.
I decided to have my husband draw two extra names, for a couple of mini-runner-up baskets and they are Sue C. and Crafty Diane. I sent each of them an e-mail, too. I'm already thinking of another Giveaway I am planning for early October so stay tuned!
Sorry that I am a little late announcing the winner but I stayed a little longer at my mom's in Iowa than originally planned. Lots to share about the trip but it will have to wait til tomorrow.............

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Kela is an awesome winner! YEAH KELA! She'll do your basket proud with her sewing that's for sure!

Nanette Merrill said...

They are some lucky girls! How sweet of you to have a giveaway.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018