And what hint would that be?...........Jelly beans and bunnies, of course! When I was at the grocery store just last week, the shelves were stocked with an array of jelly beans, Peeps, marshmallow eggs, bunnies, chicks and Easter baskets. It would put a smile on any one's face!........even this funny bunny!
And he's a bunny with a secret but he's going to share it with all of you! Pssssst......listen carefully........there's going to be a fun giveaway at the end of the month. That's right! You won't want to miss "Hoppin' down the Bunny Trail and a visit to a whole bunch of Good Eggs!"
And who are these "Good Eggs"? Well, there's Pat and Pat, and Mary and Mary Grace, Jacquelynne, Sue and Anett. Then there's Gene and Debi, Kaye and Barb, Cleary and Connie and Arlette. We are all bloggers in all parts of the world that have connected through blogging!
I gathered up these good eggs because each one has enriched my blogging journey in some way. I went back to when I first started blogging and made a note of those who posted a comment or helped me learn the ins and outs of blogging or who just extended their hand in friendship. With that list in hand, I sent out an e-mail to a couple dozen bloggers and shared my idea for a "little hop down the bunny trail". I got positive replies from those that are participating. Some replied that they were not able to participate at this time. I didn't get a reply from everyone I sent the info to and that might be because some who were sent the message said they received it as Spam. So let's say, you might have been one of those people out there that I might have sent that message to and that I would count as "Good Eggs". It would be fun to have you join this little "hop down the Bunny Trail". If you think you'd like to join us, here's all you have to do............
1. To "hop along", just send an e-mail to me at email@example.com . Then grab the button you see on my sidebar and post it on your blog. Note.....you must send me an e-mail to participate and I need your blog link so I can add it to the list of participants. Also, if you comment here, please leave an e-mail or a link to your blog. If there is no way to contact you, I cannot notify you if you win!
2. The giveaway will run from March 24th to March 28th. There will be just five days to "hop down the bunny trail" and visit all of the "Good Eggs" blogs. The post that you do for your giveaway should be the only one that you have to do for this event. All comments should be gathered on that one post and a winner drawn from those names. You may set your own times between March 24th and 28th for when you will take comments. Please note on your giveaway post if you are willing to mail international.
3. You'll need to select an item you wish to giveaway. It doesn't have to be anything big or fancy. Just make it something fun and springy, sweets, treats, a pattern, fat quarters, etc. It's been a long winter here in the U.S. and many other parts of the world, too, so a little springtime fun is what you want to offer. It can be an Easter themed item or spring fat quarters or anything as long as it doesn't have anything to do with snow!! You can also share a funny bunny story or a good egg story when you post. :-)
4. You will be responsible for mailing out your giveaway item. U.S. packages will probably reach winners before Easter, not sure on International.
5. I will take "Good Egg" names for the next dozen days..........which means that March 15th is the last day you can send me info and be added to the "Good Egg" list. I do have a limit of "Good Eggs" that I will take and that number is 12 dozen......you know, think back to math, it's a "gross". There may not be that many that want to participate but I'm not taking any chances since I will be typing the list and posting links to all participants from my blog. :-)
Now you need to know which one of the "Good Eggs" that I mentioned above is the one who inspired me to do this little event. That would be Debi! She hosted two great events the first year that I started blogging and I participated in both of them.........."Fall into Fall Giveaway" and "Whirl into Winter" Giveaway. I know that many you that read my blog came my way because of those giveaways and I am so happy about that. I've had lots of Giveaways since then and there will be more. In fact, ................... I thought a giveaway might be fun right now! If you would like that funny bunny and his armful of jelly beans......Lemonade, Key Lime Pie, and Berry Smooth......then just leave a comment on this post and this post only. If you can guess what his name is, please tell me and if you are right, there is also going to be some really good chocolate sent along with the funny bunny and his jelly beans. I'll draw a winner for the bunny and the beans on March 15th. So go now, and leave a comment if you are looking for a "hint of spring"!!!
It feels like spring here in Minnesota as we are having temps in the 40's which is even warmer than the weatherman predicted. Awesome! Have a great day everyone!
Please note........this little "jelly bean bunny" giveaway is just to get you excited about the "hop down the Bunny Trail" later this month when I'll have something really fun and springy for our "Good Eggs" giveaway!!