Monday, October 20

The "Pickled Pink Pincushion" Tutorial!

The "Pickled Pink Pincushion" tutorial is ready for you. However, you won't find it here. I have been working hard at organizing my patterns, poems, thoughts, etc. and blogging has been a lifesaver for that. From the moment I started blogging I knew that it was the key to sharing all my creative ventures and such. Only a week or so after I started this blog, I had set up a pincushion one, then a couple more, including the SewandShare blog. I didn't do much with the others but knew the time would come when I would "activate" them. And that time is now. The tutorial for the PickledPinPincushion is posted on my new blog that will be devoted to Pincushions and other tiny items. I have a few pretty pincushions and I've made lots of miniatures in the last 40 years and from time to time they'll appear there and here, too. So to find the tutorial, just pop over to MommasPincushions and you'll find it. Let me know what you think!!
As with everything I make, there's a story behind it and this one has a very important one. I'll add it later tonight as right now I have to head off to a meeting at the Library. Back later.
Sandi

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

Thank you for taking the time to post a tutorial. I know they are work!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018