Thursday, August 7

Strolling through a lot of blogs.......

The thought crossed my mind that "I wonder how many bloggers there are out there?" It's not really a question I need answered because I know there are a lot and it is hard not to keep clicking from blog to blog. It's like taking a stroll down the street and stopping to say at a house here and there to say "Hi, neighbor" and then continue on down the street. I have a couple of regular stops on my stroll - Freda's Hive, Hen and Chicks, The Late Bloomer, etc. I had a few minutes after lunch today so thought I'd venture out to some of the blogs listed in the Quilting Gallery. Oh, boy, I could spend hours strolling the blog walk there but decided to limit myself to 2 or 3 a day. I happened on one that I like so much that I just have to tell you about it. It is called Dutch Blue and you will find it in the list of "blogs that make me smile" or click here. I love the blue and white, and the red and white stitching, and just the cheeriness of her posts and designs. So, if you like to do embroidery/stitchery, Redwork, etc. if you haven't already been there, take a peek.

2 comments:

Julie said...

And now I am visiting your blog because you visited mine! It looks like you get a lot of stitching done - good for you. Since school has started I am not in the mood - for now. I am sure that will change soon.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Aw how nice of you to mention me. Thank you. You are so thoughful. And you are so right. Its like entering a 4th dimention and you don't want to leave!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2011