Wednesday, June 17

We interrupt this blog ............

to bring you the following broadcast from Minnesota Country Mouse Radio............just click on the link below...........




This is the interview that I mentioned a few days ago. Beth of Country Mouse Blog has the most relaxing voice to listen to! She is a wonderful interviewer and kept the conversation going! I was a bit nervous at first but then you can hear it in my voice as I began to relax. What a treat this was!! I have thanked Beth profusely for her visit has left me with a really big smile!! I hope you'll take a listen to the interview. It was really, really enjoyable to do this! And Beth is gonna get Chocolate Chip Cookies for life for this!!!

Smilin' Sandi

8 comments:

knitwit said...

Wonderful Sandi, how lovely to hear your voice. You didn't sound nervous at all.
Next time I think you should sing too.
Ruth

Needled Mom said...

Great job, Sandi. Like Ruth, I would have never known that you were nervous. That sounds like a great show.

Pat said...

It says "not available" for me when I go to that blog and click on the part where she talks about Henderson and the Sibley Museum. Darn it!!! I'll have to ask Mr. Computer if he can figure it out when he has a minute. *sigh*

Nanette Merrill said...

How fun. I listened to your podcast. Good for you. It was a good interview. You did really well.

Margie said...

Was all excited to listen but it says "not available" for me too.--Darn the luck!!

Sarah or Semmy said...

Enjoyed your interview. You sounded like a profesional broadcaster, are you sure you weren't in that profession in past years? Makes me want to get in the car and get myself to Henderson.
Sarahe4e

Sue said...

I loved hearing your voice Sandi, isn't the internet wonderful, to think that I can hear you talking in my home on the West Coast of Australia

Mary Grace McNamara said...

I could almost hear her drooling when she talked about the cookies! Maybe you should share your recipe!

MGM

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018