Thursday, December 25

Merry Christmas 2014

It was a Christmas without snow and I missed that but......it made travel easy and we had a great day. Here's a little collage of a very nice Christmas day at our house. Warmed my heart. I was happy all day long. :-)

And tomorrow, I think I will sleep in and do nothing for the day. Well, almost nothing. There's a bit of laundry and tidying up that needs to be done. Both Devlin and Daryl have to go back to work but Collette is on vacation this week. She is doing much better, sort of. She has a cold and that is not a fun way to spend Christmas Day. Jacob is also on vacation. He was so happy with his Christmas gifts. Steve is on vacation because he is retired. In that photo above, he is unwrapping a "MyPillow" from his sister, Linda. We both got one and in a few minutes, I am going to give mine a try. I've seen the TV commercials and if this pillow works as good as they say, then I will be one happy sleeper. Going now to test it out............. ;-)
Have a relaxing weekend!
Sandi

3 comments:

Kate said...

Christmas without snow - hard to imagine what that would be like. :)
Looks like a lovely family gathering to celebrate Christmas.

Christine M said...

Looks like a lovely day was had by all.

Judy1522 said...

Looks like a very fun Chrismtas day.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018