Monday, October 29

What's on the line?

 Halloween fun is "on the line" today! And not just one Halloween quilt top............
but two Halloween themed quilt tops are "on the line"!!
Both tops measure about 36" square. The patterns are designs I did back in 2001 for my friends. I shared the original design for the pinwheel version here and the autumn version of the quilt above was "on the line" here. For the longest time, I have wanted to make these quilts again so I could put them into pattern format or a booklet. Finally, I am getting to it!!  They will remain unquilted for a bit, though, because I need a lot more practice on my new machine before I machine quilt them! I figure January and February will be a really good time to be snowed in and practice my machine quilting.
I set my Halloween fabrics aside and got out autumn leaf fabrics for my block that I'll be sharing over at Michele's Glorius Autumn Block Party.  You'll find some gorgeous blocks just by clicking here.  My day is this Wednesday, October 31........Halloween!!  My treat will be a fun block, that with a little bit of a "trick" can become a tabletopper! Be sure to stop by on Wednesday!
In the meantime..........have a great Monday! 
Sandi

5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It is definitely looking like autumn there. I love the Halloween fabrics.

Nanette Merrill said...

Great blocks! Isn't it wonderful how halloween fabric does not go out of trend. Love these.

Beth said...

Great Halloween colors and fabrics. I love that border that says 'Boo'. Every year Iwant to make more Halloween quilts, but really how many do I need?
Good thing I can make shop samples.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Fantastic Line today!

thepiececorps said...

Wicked colors!Thanx for sharing B-)

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018