Friday, April 1

The time has come..........

to take a..........

No foolin'!

I realized last night that I really need a break. I've been blogging steadily since the end of May of 2008 and I host two Yahoo groups, my Seasons BOM group and Wooly Buddies. I'm working on some pattern projects and have new ideas that I can't find time to get to!!  Family life keeps me busy and so do some volunteer projects and church activities. I need some time to take a breath........hopefully breath some fresh spring air......... 
So.........where I am going?
Nowhere! I am staying right here but I will just be taking a break from blogging. However.............. I won't be taking a break from sewing and projects. Oh, no!  My GO! Baby dies arrived so I have given the little GO! a try and little Patticakes worked perfectly. I have some projects that I'll be making with the GO! and I will be taking photos that I'll share but you know what.? ...............I can't show you any of that til after April 15th. That's because they are for a little event that I'm hosting called DayTreat™. It's an all day class with Heidi*Kaisand who will be teaching us how to make her Candy*Dish quilt.  I am working on little favors and gifties for everyone and, well, I can't tell you anymore. Well, maybe just a little more..........there are 15 of us that will gather with lots of fabrics and our sewing machines and, of course, food and treats. I really need to focus on projects for that day and on some samples for another project.  I just have to take a break.  :-)      


I'll be "away" on my Spring Break for ten days. I think most vacations are at least that long. I will see you all again on Monday, April 11th with something "on the line". And it may just be something new because almost all the snow is gone so I am going to be able to get to my clothesline very soon!

One last note.........Happy April Fool's Day! Hope you don't get fooled by anyone! And as noted..... No foolin' .......I really am taking a spring break. I just wish I was actually going someplace sunny and warm. But then I wouldn't get the projects done that need doing. OH, well............. LOL!
Have a great weekend, a great week, and another great weekend.........and then I'll see ya on the 11th of April!

Sandi

11 comments:

Marit Johanne said...

Have a nice and blessed spring break!
Thank you for all you are charing with us, you really deserve a spring break. Take care of yourself and have fun with your projects!

antique quilter said...

enjoy your break and just sew and sew your vacation away!
will miss your posts but I totally understand!
Kathie

Pat said...

Enjoy your break.....while you will be missed, I know that these blog breaks are often necessary because too many other things need tending! I'm glad Patticakes worked well for you and I'm sure she'll help make your project go faster, too. I can't wait to see what you're using her for this first time.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your crafting time. We will be here waiting for your return.
Sandy K

Donna said...

Enjoy your Spring Break! It will be so much fun to see your lovely creations when you get back. Have fun.

Me and My Stitches said...

Have a fun break! I'm sure you will be very productive.

Diane H said...

Enjoy your well deserved break.

Denise said...

I'll be looking forward to what you will have on your line! Have a fun break, playing (I mean working) in your sewing room. Thank you again for the giveaway, I will be playing with those goodies soon.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Enjoy your break! See you when you get back. =)

Beth said...

Enjoy your well deserved break. we will look forward to your return.
Happy sewing.

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

Enjoy your break and get lots done. I realized this morning that I hadn't seen/been to your blog in a few weeks.... so I looked ya up. Take care...

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018