Monday, March 30

Change is in the Wind!!

Looks like March will go out like a Lion here in Minnesota. The weatherman is predicting some more snow for us and could be a little windy!
So speaking of wind, there is "change in the wind" that will be coming to my blog. I have been working on some things that will make it easier to share the monthly block of the month designs and other needlework patterns that I love to design, plus some lovely vintage designs that are just waiting to "see the light of day". I will be working as fast as I can to set up this new process and should have it finished so that you can access any block all year long. More information will be available in the next few days and I expect to be able to post the April blocks by the end of the week. The easiest part of offering these free designs is the sketch and the finished block. The hard part is the technical side of loading it and offering it to all of you who want to do the BOM series. If all goes as planned this will work so much more efficiently and you will be assured of getting each month's block. Stay tuned plus, I will send an e-mail with the "change in the wind" info to everyone who has signed up to receive the "Seasons of the Heart" BOM patterns.
Thanks much......
Sandi

6 comments:

Kritta22 said...

You are one busy little bee!!

Can't wait to see!

pdudgeon said...

looking forward to seeing what your Spring Change is all about.

Pat said...

I'm sure we can all be patient until you get the changes set up exactly as you want them to be. I hope you don't get much snow.....I know you are wanting winter weather to END now (as am I!)

Crispy said...

The techy part of blogging can be a pain but the rewards are great. I look forward to seeing what you have done.

I truly hope you don't get as much snow as we are getting from this recent storm...10 inches so far and no sign of it letting up today :0(

Crispy

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the changes! I love your patterns!
We had another snow storm here in Colorado Springs. The kids think I am a jinx! They say this is the most snow they've had in 2 years!!!!
Meanwhile, back home in Iowa, hubby says it is cold and damp. I guess that LION is coast-to-coast! LOL
Linda
Parker's Paradise

Latane Barton said...

So that is what's happening around here. Windy as all get out and I had totally forgotten the Lamb and Lion thing for March.. Guess we are going out like a Lion.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018