Monday, January 12

2009 Block of the Month

The Snowman Block of the month is no longer available as a free project in my Yahoo group. The complete pattern series is $12.00. If you are interested in the patterns, please contact me at stitchinglegacy (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!

Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest in the block of the month that I am offering for 2009. I have entered almost all of the names and e-mail addresses. However, I am missing e-mails for several of you (see below). It may be that you are planning to download the PDF but if you wish to receive it via e-mail please send me an e-mail with your address so I may add you to the list.
Please note: your address will not show up in the e-mail that is sent to everyone. I learned how to do what is a called a "blind" e-mail so there is no worry about your address being "out there" for everyone to see.
Some of you may not realize that even though you are blogging your e-mail link does not come up when you leave a comment. Terri over a "Purple and Paisley" prepared a great post on how to add the e-mail feature so that you may be contacted. I asked if it was okay to post the link and she agreed so go here to learn how to add the e-mail feature to your blog.
Those who need to send me their e-mail address are Pam, Lyn, Brenda, Liz, GeeGee, tlBrenda, MalibuCat, Jan, NC Fabric Junkie.
I'll be sending out the PDF files for the snowman block later on this evening. Til then, have a good afternoon!!
Sandi

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for doing the BOm I'm really looking forward to it .

Anonymous said...

This is going to be oddles of fun, and I look forward to receiving the February block. Must get to the fabric store to purchase some background fabric. The January Block is wonderful. Thanks so much for hosting this BOM. Rae Ann

Sherry said...

Hi Sandi. I like the snowman BOM idea too so I'm going to do both the snowman BOM & Seasons of the Heart. Many thanks for offering this to us.

Simone de Klerk said...

Your BOM looks gorgeous! I'm still wondering if I should join. Maybe I'll make a stitchery of it. More my thing. Would you mind if I mention this bOM on my blog?
Have a happy day and looking forward to the draw on the 15th!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018