Monday, February 18

A winner and the bag link...........

The winner of the little square of sewing themed fabric is Beth at MyCreations blog. Congrats, Beth!
I had some questions about the pattern for the totebag that my friend Sue made and that led to all those projects in my last post. I e-mailed her and asked for the name of the pattern. It's called the "X" bag and is by Four Corners Designs. You'll find the bag info here.  It's a great bag, just the right size and the right length!
Back soon with quilty stuff.............
Oops........one more thing.......someone asked what the "H" stands for and it's for Henderson, the little town where I live!  :-)
Sandi

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to her. I loved looking back and seeing all of your projects with those fabrics. It looks like you had a fun day of sewing.

Beth said...

WOW! Thank you. I fear I am not as creative as you are Sandi, but I bet I can do something with the cute fabric.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018