Wednesday, February 25

Good Monday, Great Tuesday!

Uh, oh! I am so busy with projects for our crazy quilt exhibit that I don't have time to write. All I can say is that it will be great. Had a good Monday and got lots done. Had a great Tuesday and got more done. Looking forward to a "Whopper of a Wednesday" as I finish off a couple of pieces and then Thursday it looks like we'll be "snowed-in" so I'll have plenty of time to write about all that's been going on. :-) If this snow is even half what the weatherman says it will be, it will be two times too much in my book!!! I shouldn't complain about the weather, though. There are worse things in life. Counting my blessings tonight when I hit the pillow. Later, my blogging friends........
Sandi

6 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh! How can you tease us like that?? Where are the pictures?

pdudgeon said...

if it was any day except this Thursday i'd offer to keep that snow for you. I'll be headded off to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt festival on Thursday and again on Friday.
Hope your show's a success.

Pat said...

UGH about a lot of snow heading your way, but YAY about your accomplishments the past two days. It sounds like you have things well in hand. And...now that I think about it...better for the snow to occur a few days before the show opens...instead of on that day itself, right?

xashee's corner said...

lol tease! hehe
i sure hope you don't get the snow that is expected! SPRING IS Around the Corner!!! (as i scream it to the skies! lol) Have a FABULOUS day! :)

Needled Mom said...

Guess there are advantages of being snowed in. Can't wait to see what you've been up to this week.

julieQ said...

Can't wait to see those crazy quilts!! The weather is funny...over 80 degrees today, but a freeze warning over the weekend...I just know your show will be a great, wonderful success!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018