Sunday, October 22

Revisiting the past....

I have not been good a blogging for quite some time. As I've said before.....there are seasons to everything and for a time, it just wasn't my season to blog. I have lots to share though and I think the season for blogging must begin again!  Yes, I've said that many times in the past couple years but now the time is right because.........
Last week I took a trip home to Iowa then went on to Missouri. I enjoyed an awesome week of visiting with my cousins and visiting the town where my mother was born and going to places I went with my parents when I was a kid. It was one of the best weeks of my life, .......... emotional, inspirational, joyful, just wonderful!  
I met several quilters while I was there as I was near Hamilton, MO and Missouri Star Quilt Company. Events from last week have inspired me with oodles of quilty, crafty ideas. To get the ball rolling, I got to thinking that I'd like to share a challenge. I haven't done a giveaway in ages but I'm thinking I need to do just that. The challenge will involve a project I shared here on my blog quite some time ago. This project is the one that will be part of the challenge.......

http://alegacyofstitches.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-post.html

I'm putting together my idea and will post details later this week. I'm still unpacking quilts and stuff I took along on my trip. That should all be done by mid-week and I'll post about my little challenge. Till then.......
Have a beautiful Sunday!

Sandi

EDIT!  Shortly after I did this post, my health took a nose-dive. This project is "on the back burner" but I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

One of these days I'll stop in Hamilton. I have to add a whole day to my trip, and my trips are already long (I travel to Texas to see family). Maybe next year...... Glad to see you back in the blogging saddle again.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018