Sunday, April 8

Happy Easter!



The flowers my daughter brought me when I was in the hospital are looking lovely on our coffee table. I'm glad I took a photo of them as they don't last forever.  So pretty and such a touch of spring!
I am feeling good, doing a little hand-sewing and a bit of napping. :-)  Before I went into the hospital, though, I had been doing a lot of sorting and cleaning in my sewing room. As I was sorting through a box of papers, I found a tiny bunny that I thought I'd lost forever...........
She is part of a family of bunnies that I made sometime in the 1980's. She's been missing for at least five years. The rest of her family has been in their wooden bunny that I set out every year at Easter.  
I'm so glad she's been found and can return to her family.............

I made bunches of these bunnies when my daughter, Collette was little. Perhaps next year, I'll share the pattern and you can make a basket of bunnies for your Easter celebration. Hope you are all enjoying a lovely Sunday and a Happy Easter to all of you!
Sandi

5 comments:

antique quilter said...

oh my those bunnies are just adorable, my girls would have loved them as little girls and you know what I bet they would still love them
the bunny they are in is just adorable too!
Happy Easter
Kathie

Wilma said...

Beautiful ¡¡¡ Happy Easter, from Venezuela.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Easter is my favorite holiday. =) I hope you are feeling better. =)

Beth said...

Lovely flowers. Such cute bunnies. I bet the teent bunny was happy to rejoin the big bunny family.
Happy Easter

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

He was lost, but, now is found. Sew cute. Glad you are feeling better.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018