Tuesday, November 18

My Angel Swap items arrived!

I'm a little bit behind in posting photos and such so decided to "hop to it" and get caught up! Last Friday the mailman brought me a package from Anna in Spain. Anna was my Stitching Angel and she was very generous in the gifts that she made and sent. When I opened the box, here is the first gift that I saw. It's the arm-chair pincushion designed by Helen the mistress of the Stitching Angel Swap. I love it!

But that wasn't all, because next was this cute zippered bag and embroidered Raggedy Doll that looks a lot like one that is setting on a shelf in my sewing room!

And then I realized there was still more in the box! Look at this cute zippered tote! I love the sewing machine applique!!

And then I unzipped the bag and look what was inside!! Do you agree that Anna was very generous!! I have sent my thanks her way and plan to send a snail mail card, too, as I am very appreciative of her sewing and sharing gifts!!!

I have been really busy with "things" and am just a little disorganized these last few days with a few too many things to do. That is often normal for me. This is a very busy week and I'll not get to a really good post for at least a few days.
Time to turn out the lights.
Sandi



5 comments:

Gayle said...

Those are all so beautiful!

Pat said...

OMGosh they are4 so cute. Lucky you!

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful gifts received..........lucky girl........

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh wow. That is one special swap prize. She is generous and talented. You deserve the best.

Sweet P said...

Anna did a marvelous job on your goodies. You are a lucky person. Enjoy them!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018