Saturday, September 20

Playing with colors......

It has been a long but eventful day so I am unwinding and playing with the background colors on my blog. When I first started my blog, I picked one of the templates and yet it wasn't quite what I was looking, as I said a few days ago, I am going to make some changes. Any opinions you have - positive or negative - are greatly appreciated!

"Sew and Share" photos and update will follow soon. Need to get caught up on laundry and do a little grocery shopping. Can only put that stuff on "the back burner" for so long and then it boils over and it's time to clean up the mess. Hee, hee!


Jacquelynne said...

I was thinking of changing the color of my background, but I can't remember how to do it, so I guess I'm stuck with what I've got!

Linda said...

I like changing my blog background/pictures/header atleast once a month. I find that each time I write a blog, I am in a different mood and sometimes I like my blog to reflect that mood! lol
Great job with yours :)

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2011