Saturday, September 20

Playing with colors......

It has been a long but eventful day so I am unwinding and playing with the background colors on my blog. When I first started my blog, I picked one of the templates and yet it wasn't quite what I was looking for.........so, as I said a few days ago, I am going to make some changes. Any opinions you have - positive or negative - are greatly appreciated!
Sandi

"Sew and Share" photos and update will follow soon. Need to get caught up on laundry and do a little grocery shopping. Can only put that stuff on "the back burner" for so long and then it boils over and it's time to clean up the mess. Hee, hee!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I was thinking of changing the color of my background, but I can't remember how to do it, so I guess I'm stuck with what I've got!

Linda said...

I like changing my blog background/pictures/header atleast once a month. I find that each time I write a blog, I am in a different mood and sometimes I like my blog to reflect that mood! lol
Great job with yours :)
Linda

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018