Wednesday, September 17

Breaking news! I am published!

I realize that this isn't as newsworthy as the current stock market crisis or the political scene but this is great news to me! This month one of my designs (shown below) is featured in Cotton Spice (On-line) Quilting Magazine as part of a special selection of sunflower projects.


Click here and see my Sunflower project that is featured in this September's issue. Photos are on page 68, instructions on page 69, and patterns on page 70. I send off my thanks to Karen Gass, Editor of CSQ! This is just way cool, at least to me!!
Just a little note - I will be posting "Connecting with Quilts, Part II" later tonight. :-)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you! That's really cool, I was not familiar with that publication, but they have some cute projects on there (yours expecially!)

Unknown said...

congratulations. Great projects. Love the sunflowers on blue.
Teresa

xashee's corner said...

From what i can see of your FUN blog, you deserve being published!! Thank you for such an enjoyable blog! :D Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018