Thursday, November 6

My Blog Pick of the Week!

Looks like I am a day late getting my blog pick posted. I said I would do it on Wednesdays but somehow I lost track of time again this week!
This week's pick of the week is a blog that became one of my favorites shortly after I began blogging. It's "Mr. MonkeySuit!!! I think what I liked about Joanna's blog was that she sews and does things with her children that remind me of when I was a young mother. She makes really lovely things and you will want to check out her blog. Plus, I was lucky enough to win one of her little felt cupcakes back in July and I love it. It sits atop my little TV in my sewing room as a daily reminder of her and the day I learned that I won it. The little cupcake win came on a day when I was really blue and just winning it really cheered me up! Then she decided that September would be quilt month just when I was preparing quilts for the library quilt show and asked to add the info to her blog. It was fun to see all the different quilts she featured that month. And now if want to see the adorable items that she has made for the school fund-raising auction, go right now to her blog. I'd be bidding on them if I could attend that auction!

4 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

That cupcake she made you is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Sandi! What lovely things you said about me:) I am sure I don't deserve them but they are very much appreciated.

Val said...

I think this is so nice of your to do this and highlight someones blog. What a nice thing to do. I am going now to her blog. Thanks for sharing.

annemarie said...

I agree with you - mrmonkeysuit is a fantastic blog. I have followed it for quite sometime and even entered the cupcake giveaway. Congrats on being so lucky!!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018