Tuesday, June 2

What a great day!

Today was my birthday. It was awesome! It was relaxing and refreshing, just the day to get me inspired to get back to my blog. There has been so little time to blog these last months, so many things going on and no time to share. However, that means there are fun things to share and now I have time. There are pictures and projects just waiting to see the light of day. If I had remembered to charge my camera battery, I could load pics and share them now. That will have to wait til tomorrow. Here's a little peak at some fun that took place this past Sunday. I took this photo with my tablet. I'll share the story in my next post on Wednesday evening!

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Happy belated birthday, Sandi. Those fabrics look so pretty.

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! So glad to see you back, your blog is one of my favorite blogs!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Happy belated Birthday! Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to.

Christine M said...

Happy birthday Sandi. Such pretty fabrics.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018