Saturday, January 15

The winners of the "Snowman Quartet" pattern are.....

Polly, Mommarock, Quiltnqueen, Scottylover, Sewfunquilts, Perlemor, and Quiltlover. You have all been sent an e-mail. As you can see this is more than three winners. I decided since this has been such a snowy winter that I'd have seven winners, one for the days of the week. My random number man assisted. Unfortunately, three of the names drawn did not have an e-mail address or a link to your e-mail or blog so I had no way of contacting you. If you want to check and see if your e-mail link shows on your profile, do this.........go to the comment you left on my giveaway post. Click on your name and your profile page will come up. If there is no e-mail link under your profile photo, then you need to go to your page and add that feature........or you need to always leave your e-mail address in your comments. If you have any questions about this, please send me a message at my e-mail address in my profile.
Envelopes containing the patterns will be mailed on Tuesday as there is no mail delivery here in the U.S. on Monday due to Martin Luther King Day.
I am finally working on the Snowman Tutorial and will get it posted as soon as possible. Today, I took down the Christmas tree in our Family Room and other decorations in the kitchen and dining room. I already miss the lights of the tree as everything looks so bare! The living room tree is still fully decorated but I will start on it tomorrow. No more lights by next weekend. :-(
Have a good Sunday everyone!
Sandi

7 comments:

sewfunquilts said...

Thanks sew much.

My daily email is: sewfunquilts@sbcglobal.net

Judy (aka sewfunquilts)

Quilt n Queen said...

Sandi, I won and there is a happy dance going on here in SE Michigan ....thanks sEw much for the pattern. I luv Snowmen/ladies....:)

Pat said...

Congrats to your winners...nice of you to add extras! (But not surprising since you are such a nice person!!!)

Beth said...

Congrats to all the winners!
I am still undecking the halls too. LOL

Diane H said...

Congrats to the lucky winners and thanks for the fun Sandi!

Needled Mom said...

It is sad to see everything so bare again. Congratulations to your winners.

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

your watermelon quilt is to die for! I would send you some sun if I could, but I wish I could live where you are for just one winter!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018