Friday, January 7

Slight Change in Plans........

I was planning to share the pattern and a tutorial for the little Snowman quilt but a change in some family plans has caused a change in my bloggy plans. Sorry bout that but the family stuff comes first. Anyway, I will post the pattern and tutorial early next week. In the meantime, I'm going to share this little design that I drew several years ago........
I thought I might have shared this on my blog but I did a search and couldn't find it. It's just a little design that I drew for my quilty friends as a thank you for coming to my classes. You can stitch it in Redwork or use colored floss......or you can do it in wool or cottons (with fusible web) and blanket stitch around all the pieces. Since this winter seems to be especially snowy here in the U.S. and in Europe, this little design is quite appropriate. :-)
I'll be back on Monday with my "What's on the line?" feature. Have a great weekend!
Sandi

7 comments:

Crispy said...

Yep, family always comes first :0) This pattern looks familiar but then you can't rely on MY memory LOL.

Crispy

Cindy said...

Yeppers, family and memories - first and foremost.

Hugs to you.

Scrappy quilter said...

I agree, family always comes first. Love that little pattern, so cute. Hope everything turns out okay with your family. Hugs

Needled Mom said...

Hope all is well, Sandi. Have a good weekend.

Pat said...

I hope the family matter is easily resolved. I always love your little snowman stitcheries and the sayings you often put on your pieces!

Sandi said...

Thanks for sharing the pattern Sandi, I have a weakness for snowmen and snowflake designs.

I also have a good friend with the last name of Snow! How lucky am I?

Barb said...

What a cute snow man....and you are right "Family First"

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018