Monday, September 16

What's on the line?

It's another re-run this week!  We have been gone this past weekend to my husband's 50th Class Reunion in Humboldt, Iowa. It was a great weekend of reconnecting with old friends! More on that when I get pics loaded to my computer. Just trying to catch up a bit.......always trying to "catch up a bit"! LOL! So anyway...........it's finally cooling off and that means Fall is finally on the way. Here's a pic of one of my favorite wooly projects...........

 
To see the quilt when I first featured it here on my blog and the story behind it, just go here.
 
That's all for today, but now that the big reunion is over and a few other summer projects, perhaps my goal of "catching up" can be realized. Um.........then again.........my list of projects is long! Oh, well, at least as friend, Anita says...........we have a good reason to get up in the morning!  Back soon...............
Have a good Monday and make it a great start to an awesome week!
Sandi

3 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Precioso trabajo de Otoño, besos

Beth said...

It is such a pretty quilt. Love the tossed leaves and the colors.
Maybe you will have a bit of home time. :0

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Hope you both had fun at the class reunion.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018