The binding is finished and the buttons are all stitched in place! Originally, I planned to do the border in the same fabric as the baskets. Got started with it and realized it did not look good at all! The narrow border in the same fabric as the runner looked much better. This is a Thimbleberries pattern that is no longer available.
And I took a picture of the back, just to show it's really finished and that the binding isn't just pinned in place! I set it on my table and added the candle in hopes that it will encourage spring to arrive early. There's a certain groundhog out in Pennsylvania that will give us his opinion on Tuesday. We shall see what Puxatony Phil has to say and I hope it's that there will be an early spring!
I am excited to think that I might put the finishing touches on a project a month. Wow, I would have 12 items I can use by the end of the year, instead of 12 projects in a pile waiting to be finished!! Now I am going to sign off and choose what project I will finish for February. :-)