Monday, December 28

More Snow pictures.........

When I looked out the window on Sunday morning, the sun was shining and the trees were covered in frost. Everything just glittered. I grabbed my camera and threw open the windows so I could take these pictures of the trees in our backyard............................

and the trees in our neighbors back yard.................
and the sun was so bright and it looked so cool when I took the picture!
Remember that croquet set that I got for Christmas? Well, this is the spot where next summer there will be green grass and we will have some good old-fashioned fun playing croquet. I can hardly wait but considering we got more snow tonight, I think there's a long winter ahead before spring blossoms!
Thank goodness, I have plenty of sewing, quilty, wooly, stitching projects to keep me busy during this long winter's nap. Today, I made some curtains for my husband's office. Then I sewed more striped candy canes so I can stuff a ton of them for a project I have planned for next year. It is going to be so cool and I am so glad that Carrie shared the project during the Christmas blog hop. :-) Tomorrow, I am working on quilt blocks for my block of the month projects. Oh, and we're cleaning and sorting in the basement which is not nearly as much fun as sewing. Oh, well, ya never know what project I might find in one of those boxes!!

Have a good Monday!!
Sandi

13 comments:

Pat said...

BEAUTIFUL snow shots!!!

annemarie said...

How beautiful - makes me cold just looking at your pictures.

Crispy said...

I love it when the trees are full of frost and then when it starts to come off it's like living in a snow globe.

Crispy

Micki said...

Beautiful snow pics. We got a bit but mostly it is just cold here.
Micki

Barb said...

Truly beautiful pictures....

Did you get all the grading done? Sure hope so.

Barb said...

I am so embarassed, got you mixed up with someone else...so sorry...I guess that is boung to happen when you look at over 150 blogs.....

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful pictures! They look like a picture postcard :-)

Needled Mom said...

It looks like a winter wonderland.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!
Magical

Nihal said...

Ohh great, so white world you have, Sandi. Here the town is full of daisies. Can you believe we did not live winter this year?! Soon I will share their beauty.
On the other hand, I am not complaining because of thinking the poor and homeless people living in the city. Perhaps our warm weather may help them to survive.

black bear cabin said...

looks absolutely beautiful! the best way to spend days like that is quilting...enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so beautiful. Those are days I like to bake.

julieQ said...

So pretty, Sandi! I am looking forward to doing angels this year...thank you for that.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018