Monday, November 23

Song to remember...........

It was a busy day with lots of phone calls and errands. My mom will be transferred to Iowa City and that's all I know now. She's doing okay, just a little uncomfortable, but getting some rest and soon to be on the mend once they do the surgery. I appreciate your thoughts and messages. Yes, it's been a bumpy road for her. Hoping this time the doctors will take care of things. Not sure when I will go to Iowa until we know what doctors there will be doing. That's all I know for now.
No pictures tonight but I want to share a link to a song I heard on the radio a couple of weeks ago. Some of you may have heard it, but if not click here and take a listen. The song is "Alive and Well" sung by Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews. The song spoke to me the minute I heard it. In spite of all that life hands out, I'm "alive and well". Hope you are, too. :-)
Night all......
Sandi

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wishing your Mom all the very best and a speed recovery!
The music says it all!
Best wishes

Pat said...

That IS a great song! Thanks for the link. Hoping all will be well with your mom soon.

Crispy said...

Dang, I can't listen to it on my slow dial up. I hope your mom gets some relief very soon!!

Crispy

Needled Mom said...

I love that song....of course, I also love anything Kenny Chesney sings.

Wishing your mom the best and hoping she will soon be resting comfortably.

julieQ said...

I love that song too. Many prayers for you and your mom.

annemarie said...

Prayers for your mother - Happy Thanksgiving.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018