Tuesday, November 17

One of those days.....

when plans didn't go like I thought they would. Kaiser the Wonder Beagle has not been well today. He is on an antibiotic for a skin infection and was experiencing some side effects. He nearly had a seizure and it scared me but good. Then he was so tired. No more meds for him and hopefully he will be better tomorrow. I was a hovering Doggie Mama today as I was so worried about him. He drives me crazy sometimes but I don't like to see him suffer and be sick.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I was at the doctor last week (I went in the morning, took the dog in the afternoon) and that was because I have an inner ear issue and was having some vertigo (had never had that before and that is most interesting - very wierd sensation, to say the least). I'm on an antibiotic, too, but thankfully no side effects. So, today did not go as planned. I really didn't get any sewing done, although, I did cut out a number of Christmas charm squares for my patient blogging friends. I was going to string lights along the porch railing and never got to that. I did finish my Agatha Christie mystery so at least I finished something! Tomorrow, I'll start fresh and perhaps Wednesday will go better. :-)
Sandi

12 comments:

Owl Lady said...

Life is what happens while we are planning our future. I had a full week planned, almost fell Monday but caught myself, no injuries as such but I twisted my hip, back and shoulders. I am giving the heating pad a workout while moaning about unfinished Christmas gifts. Of well, I have read a couple of good books. I hope your week calms down, mine too. Meanwhile, it's a good time for tea (and ice cream).

Blogless me said...

Just take it easy - one breath at a time, one book at a time, one cup of tea at a time :-). As you rightly say it yourself - we all have some of those days ...

quiltingnana said...

some days are just like that...hope everyone feeling better now

Needled Mom said...

Hope it is a better day for you.

knitwit said...

Hope you and Kaiser are feeling better today.
Ruth

Pat said...

Get-well wishes to your house from mine. Like the others have said, plans sometimes come unraveled. *sigh* Hope your plans for the rest of the pre-Christmas weeks don't get off-track.

annemarie said...

Hope today finds you feeling better - life can be so unpredictable!

Micki said...

I hope that everyone is feeling better soon! It always comes in twos or threes, and I do hope that you all have a quick recovery!
Micki

Dee M said...

Ah, poor Kaiser. It is hard to see animal or person suffer. I hope he does better soon and things get to going smoother for everyone.

Samantha said...

Our dog was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago and is still on lots of medication. She really gave us a scare, so I know how you feel about your "furry child"...
Hope tomorrow is better!

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your four-legged friend feel better soon.

Crispy said...

The fur babies can sure scare the heck out a person and what's really hard is they can't tell you what's wrong. I hope the two of you are get better very quickly.

Crispy

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018