Monday, November 2

I can't believe it's really November!

It really hit me today that in only a few weeks it will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas!! Time just goes too fast it seems. I enjoyed getting that hour back this past weekend and because I was preparing to go to Iowa to see my mom, I got all caught up on laundry, cleaned my house, prepared some meals for my husband since I'd be gone, etc. etc. I even gathered some projects to take along to work on while I was there but now it will be a couple more weeks before I go to see her and stay for a bit. She's doing well and I appreciate your prayers.
My mom doesn't have a computer so she doesn't read my blog but she knows that I post my stitching and quilting adventures here and that I talk about her and family members, etc. etc. I'm not sure she'd want me talking about her health all the time, though, so I think from now on, I'll just let you know when a little prayer or kind thoughts are needed. When we get together in a couple of weeks, I'm going to take her to the library and show her my blog so she can see what it is and then I'll let her decide what she'd like me to share.
I am pretty tired tonight so think I will head off to bed. With a clean house and no laundry to do, and no meetings or anything on the calendar, I have the entire rest of the work to work on my own projects. I can work on my Seasons BOM blocks!! I can also work on a new project that I am offering on Wooly Buddies for a 15 month Seasonal Wool Throw. You'll find buttons with links on the left side of my blog that will take you to the groups where the blocks are posted. So, while I can't believe it's November already, it is nice to know I have some extra time to work on projects that I wasn't expecting to have! Hope that makes sense!
Good night and see you all tomorrow!
Sandi

4 comments:

Pat said...

Enjoy your project-filled week and all the ME time you'll have (and be sure you use it for yourself, okay?) Off to our PA trip soon...very excited about it, too!

Jocelyn said...

Have a fun time :-)

Needled Mom said...

I just do NOT know where the year has gone, Sandi. It has been amazing to see it slip by so quickly.

Glad that you have a little extra time to catch up and it sounds like you are up to the tasks.

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh time does fly. I will try to use November to it's fullest. Have a nice time.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018