Tuesday, September 1

I love September!!!

Yes, I do, because it means fall is here......almost! There's been just a bit of a "nip" in the air the last couple of nights here in Minnesota and I have seen some leaves changing from green to yellow and some beginning to turn to red. I hope it's a glorious fall full of color! I've said it before and will say it again......fall is my favorite time of year!
I have no pictures to share right now and nothing much to write as my grandson is here visiting and we have been very busy. I have stuff to share about our "projects" but won't get to it till later in the day on Tuesday. I'll see you then.......
Just had to share my enthusiam for September. :-)
Sandi

10 comments:

Micki said...

Yes, fall is here also in Ireland...the warm weather is no more.LOL
Micki

Crispy said...

Yep a definate nip in the air in North Dakota too, but the windows stay open as it smells so nice :0)

Crispy

tami said...

Fall is my favorite too. We have a nip in our air since last week here in Maine as well. Makes me start thinking of fall projects and getting started on Christmas crafting.

Kaye said...

Your enthusiasn is catching!!!

Pat said...

It's not catching for ME....I still want a bit more of summer...time to sit on the beach and read, etc. When fall arrives, I know winter isn't far behind and I absolutely HATE winter!!! It would be nice to have windows open but with them tearing off my old roof on one side of the house today and the other tomorrow, I can't have the windows open....too much flying dust and dirt right now out there!!!

Anonymous said...

I also love fall but the weather doesn't feel fall-like here usually until October although we're having a little tease at present. It's to get back into the 80's though so I don't think summer weather is leaving too quickly.

Jocelyn said...

We don't enjoy the beauty of fall color in the south, but I have noticed that the sun is playing with more shadows the last few days. Enjoy the blaze of your fall leaves.

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Same here Sandi. I love fall and we've had a taste of it here already too. Soon we'll be going up the street to our local apple orchard to pick this year's crop of fresh crunchy apples! Yum! Then home to make them into warm delicious apple crisp, applesauce, apple jelly and all that other yummy apple stuff!

MGM

Joy said...

We're just starting our Spring down here and it should be getting warmer very soon. So glad cos I'm so 'over' Winter and the cold weather!! I whine from June til the end of August ... I'm such a wimp LOL.
Hugs,
Joy :o)
P.S ... how funny, the word verification is 'chils' LOL.

Needled Mom said...

Have a wonderful visit and enjoy the kickoff for fall.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018