Sunday, September 6

Holiday weekend!

Whew! it's been a busy few days! My grandson, Jacob, went home Thursday afternoon and then it was time for me to do some laundry and cleaning stuff around the house. Friday, it was groceries and errands to run and Saturday, we were off to the Minnesota State Fair. We had a great day and thanks to our neighbor who walked Kaiser for us, we were able to make it a long day of fun. ;-) I was tired today and stayed in my p.j.'s all day long. Since this is a holiday weekend here in the U.S., I am taking it as just that......a holiday. I'll post photos and share our fun starting Monday evening. Seasons blocks and the Snowman for September will be posted then, too. I'm guessing that none of you are "waiting on pins and needles" to stitch these if you are on holiday, too. Sometimes we just need to take a break. :-)
Sandi

6 comments:

Pat said...

Glad you are having a nice (if busy) few days since Jacob went home. Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend.

Crispy said...

Yep, your long weekend sounds like mine....clean the house really well then a lazy day. I feel another lazy day coming today LOL. I wish there were more long weekends :0)

Crispy

Kaye said...

My 3 grandkids and there parents went home yesterday, sure was a hectic week.Love having them, now loving the quiet. Happy Labor Day to all

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like it was a fun time and definitely worth a little down time afterwards.

julieQ said...

I am glad you had a great time! You do so much, I am also glad you got a little break.

Micki said...

I am so glad that you had such a wonderful time!
Have a great week too!
Micki

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018